Welcome to EYFS Previous Rainbow Home Learning Hub Weeks
Click on the images below to see previous learning weeks.
We have also put in all of our previous phonics videos and a range of activities to go with it too.
We have focused on Phase 3 phonics, which are mainly digraphs.
A digraph is 2 letters that make one sound, like sh, oa and er.
Welcome to the Nursery Home Learning Hub
Monday 6th July – Tuesday 7th July 2020
HAPPY MONDAY! 🙂
I hope you all like our new CLASS DOJOS. If you haven’t yet logged in, we have sent you an email so please accept it and explore the DOJO world. We want you to send in all of your photographs and videos to us on this please and we will give you DOJOS to say WELL DONE for all of your hard work. You can also chat to us on this platform too. It is a great way of COMMUNICATING. We can’t wait to hear from you all. 🙂
Keep HAVING LOTS OF FUN PLAYING, LEARNING and BEING CREATIVE. HELPING YOUR FAMILY is GREAT too. WELL DONE! Keep it up you SUPERSTARS! 🙂 WE MISS YOU!
So far we have put up 17 pictures. Here’s another three, thanks to some children in Nursery and Reception. So what are YOU waiting for? Send, Send, Send in your work via class dojos to see some more funny faces of our adults! 🙂
- Come on a ‘Tiny Adventure’ with Coach Josh.
- Listen to these sounds carefully. Can you identify the different animals? Good luck!
- Here is a phonics video by Mr Thorne, showing you lots of words with the p sound in it. Listen carefully.
- Now it’s your turn – can you go around your house and find objects with the p sound in it – this can be at the beginning like paper, and potato or in the middle like apple. Happy exploring.
- Now, have a go at tracing the p sound using lots of different colours. Ask your adult to trace it on your back so you can feel the shape that the p makes.
- Settle down now to watch this short Alphablocks clip, focusing on the p sound.
- Nursery rhyme time: Our song today is ‘I’m a little teapot’. Join in with the actions.
- Pot of Gold activity:
- Here is a lovely story called ‘Superworm’, read by Mrs Horscroft.
- Watch Mrs Horscroft and her children on one of their daily walks round the park… How do you they moved down a hill? Can you go down aa hill in the same way? How else can you move?
- Let’s wind down now and do some cosmic yoga with bugs.
We hope you enjoy all of the activities above! Enjoy the weekend and we’ll have more for you to do on Monday. Take care, stay safe, and play!