P4C Curriculum information can be found here.
P4C Outside the Classroom…
Each month there will be a new stimulus for discussion at home with the family. Everyone sees and thinks something different, which leads to such rich discussions and deeper insights into understanding each other.
Have a look at the 4 Cs before your discussion and see if you can embody the P4C ethos.
A Song of Your Own
Have a think about the following questions…
- What is the bird on the left doing? How do you know?
- Do you think that the bird’s song is good or bad? Why?
- Does that bird often sing?
- What is the bird on the right thinking? What might it say when the other bird has finished singing?
- Which bird is more confident?
- Which bird do you best relate to?
- Have you ever been in a situation like this one?