Ensuring we eat a healthy balanced diet rich in nutrients and vegetables can help to improve our sense of wellbeing. There are many different ways to help your child to develop a more mindful, healthy relationship with food. Below are a range of different ideas, but please free free to try your own. Remember to Tweet or email us your amazing efforts.
- design and cook a healthy dish (see below for recipe ideas)
- allow your children to help when shopping for groceries
- plan meals for the week ahead
- learn about the different food groups and how to understand food labels
- learn about the different vitamins and minerals